The Ordinary – Salicylic Acid 2% Solution – 30ml
+ Free Shipping
Targets: Acne, Signs of Congestion
Suited to: Acne-Prone Skin
Format: Water-based Serum
Made with Salicylic acid 2% concentration, this water based serum offers surface level exfoliation, encouraging the natural shedding of dead skin. It’s also lipophilic (oil- soluble) which means it can penetrate pores to control acne blemishes. The formula’s multi-functional approach helps clear up pores, improve the appearance of visible redness and comedones. This approach treats acne, allows skin to heal and results in clearer, smoother-looking skin. Suitable for use in teenagers with mild to moderate acne.
- Warnings: When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time.
- If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Directions: Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised:
- Apply the product as directed to a small area once a day for three days to test if you are sensitive to this product.
- If you develop irritation, hives, swelling of the eyes and mouth, blistering or difficulty breathing, rinse off, cease use, and consult a doctor right away.
Out of stock