The Ordinary – AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution – 30ml
+ Free Shipping
Targets: Textural Irregularities, Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone
Suited to: All Skin Types
Format: Water-based Serum
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution exfoliates multiple layers of the skin for a brighter, more even appearance. With the help of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA), beta-hydroxy acids (BHA), and a studied Tasmanian pepperberry derivative, which reduces irritation that can be associated with acid use, this at-home peel helps even skin texture, clear pore congestion, and improve uneven pigmentation. The formula is further supported with a crosspolymer form of hyaluronic acid for comfort, pro-vitamin B5 for hydration, and black carrot for added protection.
- Use once or twice a week, ideally in the evening, on thoroughly clean, dry skin. Do not use on wet skin.
- Apply evenly across the face and neck using fingertips. Do not use on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin.
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes both during application and rinse off.
- Leave on for no more than 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) and a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn.
Out of stock