Janssen -Detox Cream 50 ml
₨ 6,410+ Free Shipping
Rich care cream with active ingredients to support the cellular detoxification systems. For a radiant and even complexion!
Everybody’s talking about detox! But not only nutrition can contribute to the detoxification of the cells. Thanks to highly effective active substances, DETOX CREAM supports the cell’s own detoxification systems and prevents oxidative cell damage. The rich texture with a lipid content of 31% is perfect for dry skin. DETOX CREAM contains two innovative active ingredients derived from yeast and avocado, which have been proven to increase the activity level of the cells. The skin’s purifying mechanisms are supported and deposits are broken down. Vitamin C isopalmitate and vitamin E acetate also protect the skin from oxidative stress. Even after a short, regular application, age spots are reduced and the complexion becomes visibly fresher and revitalized. The result: an even and youthfully radiant complexion!
How to use:
DETOX CREAM is applied mornings and/or evenings after cleansing the face and gently massaged in.
Tip: To effectively protect the skin during the day against UV radiation and thus premature skin aging, apply the light Face Guard Advanced emulsion under the DETOX CREAM during the day.
• Avocado peptide: Recycles cell waste products to form new energy; proteasome activity is verifiably increased; cell toxin cleavage and the transformation of these into elements for healthy new proteins are stimulated
• Yeast extract with polysaccharide α-glucan: Verifiably increases autophagia activity to break down cell waste products; reduces the enrichment of the protein membrane complex lipofuscin, thereby reducing age spots; increases light reflection and leaves the skin looking smooth with fresher radiance
• Vitamin E acetate: Oil soluble vitamin E in stabilized form; penetrates readily into the skin and serves as a radical scavenger; particularly protects lipid membranes from oxidation; preventative cell protection against premature skin aging
• Vitamin C isopalmitate: Water soluble vitamin C in stabilized form; penetrates readily into the skin and serves as a radical scavenger; particularly protects proteins against oxidative skin damage
• Long- and short-chain hyaluronic acid: Extremely moisturizing and moisture-retaining; high moisture binding capacity
• Genuine Japanese silk: Possesses a structure related to that of the skin; rapidly absorbed; protects against dryness; leaves the skin supple and soft
• Saccharide isomerate: Moisture retention substance obtained from natural sugars; is firmly bound to the skin’s keratin and leads to optimal skin moisturization thanks to its very good moisture-binding capacity
• Isostearyl-isostearate: Shortened to ISIS, emollient based on replenishable raw plant materials; improves the cohesion of the lipids in the horny layer (Stratum corneum) and reduces the skin’s trans-epidermal water loss