CeraVe Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 2.5 FL OZ (75 ml)
₨ 6,000+ Free Shipping
CeraVe Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen Face Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is a 100%-mineral, oil-free sunscreen with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide that forms a protective barrier on your skin’s surface to help reflect the sun’s UVA and UVB rays without irritating sensitive skin. Our formula has three essential ceramides to help restore the skin’s barrier and provide long-lasting hydration, as well as niacinamide to help calm your skin. It has been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance and the Skin Cancer Foundation Daily Use Seal of Approval.
- 100% mineral sunscreen filters reflect the sun’s rays
- Three essential ceramides help restore the skin’s natural barrier and lock in moisture
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain your skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Allergy tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic and suitable for sensitive skin
- Fragrance-free and paraben-free to be gentle on your skin
- Hawaii Compliant Sunscreen: Sunscreen filters titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, are compliant for use in Hawaii* Hawaii prohibits the sale, offer of sale, and distribution of sunscreens that contain oxybenzone.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply CeraVe Sunscreen Face Lotion SPF 50 liberally 15 minutes before sun
- Reapply at least every 2 hours and immediately after towel drying
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
Mineral-based UV filters form a protective barrier to help reflect UV rays away from the skin’s surface. Because the ingredients in a mineral sunscreen stay on the surface of the skin to help protect it, a white cast can sometimes remain after applying the product. Follow these tips to apply your mineral sunscreen:
- Dispense a small amount to one palm and rub your hands together
- Apply to one area of the body at a time and thoroughly massage into the skin
- The formula should spread easily without leaving a greasy residue or feel
All sunscreens should be applied liberally for sun protection. It is essential to use any sunscreen product as directed.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m-2 p.m
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Out of stock